Bullhead City Attorney
Bullhead City Lawyer Meet Your Attorney Testimonials Case Evaluation Contact Us
Personal Injury
Estate Planning
General Civil
Guardianships and Probate
5635 Highway 95, Suite A, Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
Read more information on our company blog


If you have a loved one unable to care for themselves and their money, it can be a trying time. You step in to take care of them only to find that nobody will cooperate. You don't have access to thier money and can't afford to pay for everything yourself. You go to the bank and they won't talk to you. The water gets turned off and the utility company won't even tell you how much is owed because you are not on the account. Is the mortgage due? How much is the payment? You call and they won't tell you. How are you supposed to handle things when everyone seems to be working against you? We have the answer:

You need a Guardianship. Simply put, a Guardianship gives you the legal right to do for somebody else anything they can do for themselves. You can sign contracts, sell the house if it becomes necessary, drive the car and retitle it if necessary. Companies will talk to you. You can handle your loved one's affairs properly. AND/OR

You may need a Conservatorship. A Conservatorship gives you control over a person's money. You have the responsibility to manage it for thier benefit, but it is no longer locked away. What good will it do your loved one if they have saved for retirement and then there is no way to get the funds when needed.

Guardianships and Conservatorships are part of a complex legal process. You have multiple papers to file with the Court. You have to appear before a judge. Court appointed attorneys may come out to your house. You have yearly accountings to do. You have the right to do this yourself, but having an experiences and understanding local attorney can help. We can assist you in getting through this so you can focus on What Really Matters- taking care of and spending quality time with your loved on. Call us, we can help.


If you have had a family member or close friend die, the last thing you want to deal with is dividing thier property like a bunch of vultures. Then there are the creditors who obviously aren't getting paid anymore. Probate may be the answer, and in some cases is the only answer. If your loved one has died with a house in their name, or more than a certain amount of personal property, including cash, some form of Probate is necessary. There are forms to fill out, court hearings to go to, creditor claims procedures, newspaper notifications, inventories, appraisals, distribution of assets. It can all be overwhelming.

It is complex and can take a long time. Marilyn Monroe's Probate case was not completed until 2001! How long will Anna Nicole Smith's Probate case take? Fortunately it doesn't have to be that hard. With our help the process can be fairly painless. We can help you get through it as quickly and painlessly as possible so you can focus on What Really Matters.

Fort Mohave and Lake Havasu City Attorney | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy
Attorney Web Design

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Office locations at 6870 S. Highway 95, Building C, Suite 451, Mohave Valley, Arizona 86440